looking to make a move?
We are a company built by incredible people. We celebrate diversity, promote equality and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our community. Share our values? Then check out the roles we are currently recruiting for below...
We build long lasting relationships with people who share our business values. As a partnership manager you will manage existing relationships with multinational retailers, small startups and online brands. You will be responsible for growing these revenue streams at houseof as well as introducing new ones to the fold. Partnerships are really important to us at houseof and a major part of our growth plan for 2022. We need someone with confidence to take this department forwards and own this area of the business.
“Know your numbers” - you will need to think data-first (we are a data-first business).
• You will be actively involved in budgets, forecasting and analysis. Whilst looking forwards is a big part of the job, so is looking back.
“Be a brand champion”
• You will neee to be an ambassador for our brand and our brand values.
• You will need to build partnerships with like minded businesses.
• You will be our representative at trade fairs and marketing events.
• You will attend regular meetings with our partners, ensuring that they have everything they need to champion our brand.
“Have a plan” - you need to be thinking and working ahead.
• You will need to be a strategist and work quickly and to tight deadlines.
• You will be responsible for the "new partnership" critical path and ensure that the rest of the team is prepared for new launches.
• You will work closely with our product merchandising and buying functions, to ensure that new products are pushed and stock levels are maintained.
“Be a leader” - you will need to inspire the people you work with.
• You will report directly to the company founders and although the department will be yours alone, you will work closely with the founders to push the brand forwards.
• You will work with the content team to ensure you have the content you need for partnerships.
• You will work with the marketing team to coordinate events and trade fairs for the partnerships.
• You will work with the product team to sell the products “in the best light”.
• You will work with the merchandising team to ensure that you have the stock you need to sell.
“Walk and talk” - live a breathe the company values.
• You will be responsible for the dropship and wholesale side of houseof.
• You will maintain and develop existing relationships with the objective to exceed the sales plan.
• You will build national and international partnerships.
• You will set up new dropship partnerships internationally.
Because you genuinely love the brand we are building and believe in the direction of the company founders. Because you don’t underestimate the influence you can have on our successes and are motivated by our failures. Because you want to be a positive influence on the people around you and you see value in doing the small things that can enable others to do great things.
Professional experience is important but we build our roles around our people, so we are much more interested in who you are and what you value than your CV. If you think you can bring an innovative approach to the challenges outlined above, you might be the perfect fit for a team that prides itself on "doing things differently".
We hold ourselves to rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We pride ourselves on team work, hard work and doing things differently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your application at firstname.lastname@example.org