looking to make a move?
We are a company built by incredible people. We celebrate diversity, promote equality and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our community. Share our values? Then check out the roles we are currently recruiting for below...
Junior Content Manager
As a Junior Content Manager, you will be a core part of our growing Acquisition and Awareness team. Working closely with the company founders, you are responsible for producing and publishing, creatively engineered content and campaigns, designed to draw the attention of our audience and get them to visit our site - Essentially everything that people see before they arrive at houseof.com is your domain.
“Be a creative engineer” - this role is all about making things.
• Concept, model, make, deploy and optimise content that engages our audience and effectively represents our brand vision of the company founders.
• Apply our brand values and the creative direction outlined by the company founders.
• Produce content that engages our audience and offers more than a route to sales.
• Integrate your own creative philosophies and design processes within our own structures and touchpoints (like design meetings).
“Be a jack of all platforms, master of some” - you will need to know your networks.
• Work with an array of mediums and platforms, building campaigns that are easily adaptable and work universally.
• Identify the platforms that offer the greatest opportunity for engagement, whilst demonstrating growth across smaller and newer platforms.
• Stay up to date with the latest mediums, tools, trends, betas and areas of opportunity to help push your campaigns and the brand to new heights.
• Work closely with our community, building relationships and collaborations with influencers.
“Have a plan” - you need to be thinking and working ahead.
• Run monthly strategy meetings with the company founders, where you present a retrospective of the previous month's KPI’s and then outline / justify your plan for the next month.
• Update the team on the performance and growth of each platform and the conclusions of any tests you have run.
• Run weekly signoff meetings with the team where you present your campaign content for the week ahead and then forecast its performance and role within your monthly strategy.
• Operate a digital content calendar that details what, when and where your content will be deployed.
“Know your numbers” - We are looking for data-first people (we are a data-first business).
• Own your content and campaign metrics, always looking to squeeze more performance out of your budget.
• Use analytic tools to create dashboards and run reports that aid in the development of performance insights.
“Be an innovator” - we win or we learn.
• Try and test new things, never standing still, fail fast, learn and move on.
• Think differently with your strategy to engage and communicate with our audience.
• Adjust and optimise your campaigns whilst they are live to hit aggressive targets and goals.
“Talk the talk” - we want you to build a community of people who can help.
• Work closely with our partners to distribute and measure your content as part of paid and organic media campaigns..
• Work closely with our audience and build focus groups to aid in the development of performance insights.
• Work closely with our product team to bring our products to life through photography and content.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting fast-growth start-up. We are looking for a self motivated, ambitious character who is a fan of the brand and shares our company values.
We want you to understand the influence you can have on our success and be motivated by your failures.
We want you to understand the influence you can have on the people around you and you see value in doing the small things that can enable others to do great things.
• Creative Degree or Marketing Degree (preferred).
• Demonstartable creative software skills (Adobe CC preferred).
• Video editing software skills (preferred).
• Professional experience building campaigns (preferred).
• Demonstrable creative skills.
• Demonstrable understanding of market trends.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Professional experience is important but we build our roles around our people, so we are much more interested in who you are and what you value than the names on your CV. If you think you can bring an innovative approach to the challenges outlined above, you might be the perfect fit for a team that prides itself on "doing things differently".
We hold ourselves to rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We pride ourselves on team work, hard work and doing things differently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your application at email@example.com